Eagle USA Price - $399.00
G SF Tec Driver|
- Custom-engineered with weight closer to the heel to produce a right-to-left shot bend (Straight-Flight Technology) and steer the ball back into the fairway. Inspired by an approach called biomimicry, PING engineers analyzed the dragonfly’s intricate wing pattern to design ultra-thin crown sections for extreme CG and maximized MOI, creating our longest, most forgiving driver to date.
- Dragonfly Technology - Ultra-thin sections were created by removing eight grams from the crown to better position the CG for high launch/low spin with a high MOI, adding to forgiveness in the Ti 8-1-1 head.
- Vortec Velocity - Vortec Technology reduces turbulent wake during the downswing for faster clubhead speed with improved stability and forgiveness to help generate distance.
- Extreme Low/Back CG - The lowest, deepest CG of any PING driver generates greater distance by increasing dynamic loft and elevating MOI significantly on both axes for maximizing forgiveness.
- Less Drag - Crown turbulators and Vortec Technology contribute to reducing drag 37% through the impact zone, yielding greater clubhead speed and ball velocity for sizeable distance gains from all swing speeds.